Maya Recommended Specsuser
Quick Info About Maya:
- Lastest Release: Sep 2022
- Last Version: 2023.2
- Type: 3D Graphics
- Developer: Autodesk
For those who are new to the 3d graphic creation world, Maya is an application used widely to generate 3d models used in all sort of modern production like games, movies and even commercials.
You probably seen most of these, but did you know that Maya was used to create:
- Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers
- Spider Man
- Ice Age
Well, this shows how powerful Maya is and what kind of output it can bring.
With Maya you can create 3d animation and bring it to life, you can create accurate simulations of real-life and much more.
You can download a free trial version from here.
To run Maya smoothly you will need the following specs:
- OS: Windows 10, MacOS 10.13/li>
- Processor: 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor with SSE4.2 instruction set
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA RTX 3060 or AMD RX 6600 XT
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Mouse: Three-button mouse
- Storage: 7 GB available space